11.18.2005

Caption Contest Winner!


Thanks, everyone, for posting your captions. All of them were hilarious (Jenny, especially that picture manipulation of Brad, even though it wasn't really a caption). After much deliberation, I've chosen a winner. But first, I'd like to give honorable mentions to the following captions:

"Sure he looks the part, but can he fly?" -- by luke the good

"It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... the world's biggest skeeter!" -- by baconlover

"Duh duh duh duh. duh duh duh-duh duh-duh duh. Sanford and Son." -- by jen

And now... the moment you've been waiting for... the winner of my first caption contest...

Jonathan! Here's his winning caption:

"You have to put on your 3-D glasses for this picture to work."

And there you have it. Check back often for my next caption contest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Okay I'm not quite back and done with finals yet, but you have to add "Thrashin'" to the list of WORST MOVIES EVER. I was watching and it's so bad that I can't stop watching it.

Sat Dec 03, 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home