10.21.2005

DeLay in DeDoo-Doo


Another Republican has to face the music. Tisk, tisk. Will they ever learn? I just thought I'd post this picture because it made me laugh like hell. Former House majority leader (and notorious Bush buddy) Tom DeLay was indicted for conspiracy and money laundering, so he had to get fingerprinted and have his mugshot photo taken. As you can see, he's smiling like the dipshit that he is. Who smiles in a mugshot? (If you'd like to read about the charges against him, and other upstanding Republican leaders, click here or here.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Wow scott - you're dabbling into politics now?

Sat Oct 22, 04:11:00 AM  
Blogger ..... said...

I don't know...I think he's smiling because he knows that it's just a matter of time till the charges are going to be dropped.

Sun Oct 23, 09:56:00 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I'm not dabbling. I'm doobling.

Sun Oct 23, 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home