9.30.2005

Introducing Dr. C. August McGillicutty, Guest Blogger


Whiddly-wussup, homies? Scooter has invited me to become a regular guest blogger on his site. He told me that I could write about whatever the crizzap I wanted, so here's my first installment. Hopefully, I won't disappoint Scooter or you...

Let's see, what's in the news today... Apparently there's been some kind of natural disaster. Some Americans are blaming the President and his administration for not responding fast enough, but I blame Hollywood. Where are the movies about Katrina? You can churn out sequel after sequel about a certain teen wizard, but you can't make one movie about a flood? Well, I guess there was Waterworld, but who actually watched that one? Nobody, that's who. And, besides, I think those actors from Beverly Hills 90210 are available to star. They're due for comebacks.

Speaking of Hollywood, what the shit's up with all the celebrity babies? First Britkev Spederline has one, then Bennifer Garflek are about to have one, and now all celebrities want babies. I'm all for reproduction, as most ladies know, but do we need any more spoiled, weird-named tots roaming the streets of California? Give it a rest already! I'm still trying to recover from baby Apple. What's next-- a bun in the oven for Oprah and Stedman?

And speaking of sex, I just want to go on the record as saying that I love cloning! I'm all for it. Don't listen to that biased, uninformed propaganda of the religious community or the recent Star Wars prequels. Clones are awesome! If it was up to me, I'd require every human, animal, plant, and Native American to get a clone. Who couldn't use one? I know I could. My clone and I could ride through the park on one of those bicycles for two. Then we could get into all kinds of hijinks involving sexy women and running through the airport. If there's anything movies have taught us, it's that running through an airport always leads to a happy ending!

Until next time, good bloggers!

Blog on with your bad selves!

--Dr. C. August McGillicutty

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. M. (may I call you Dr. M?),

I have a question of upmost importance for you, and I assume that a man of your stature and reputation could give me an honest answer:

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

Sat Oct 01, 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

You big freak, of course birds and you exist. Big Bird just called and he said you made snuffy cry.

However, what is this "Japanese" you speak of? You silly bird (see? Birds do exist!) - Japanese doesn't exist!

Sat Oct 01, 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

we want scooter back

Sat Oct 01, 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

and his clone

Sat Oct 01, 03:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mofo,

If there is a heaven, what do you want St. Peter to say to you when you arrive at those pearly gates?

Sat Oct 01, 03:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

eep....orp?

Mon Oct 03, 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a serious question for you, Dr. Mofo. How do you like getting nailed by the "king"? Would you say it's the royal treatment, so to speak?

Tue Oct 04, 03:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Jonathan's head up his ass all the time? Is it to keep his over weaning ego inflated? Don't you think he should clearly re-think his demeanor towards people on his, and others blogs? Being sarcastic and snarky hardly exemplifies an image of a Worship Leader, but more correctly of a scared,uneducated brat.
Discuss.

Fri Oct 07, 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home